GRP Consulting Group.
In 2019, GRP Consulting Group Services Include:
- Customer dispute resolution for motor vehicle repair quality concerns
- Customer dispute resolution for home building repair quality concerns
- Development and execution of innovative repairer network models in collaboration with insurers and the automotive industry.
- Implementing end to end Quality Assurance Framework to improve the customer service experience for the automotive industry including smash repairers, motor mechanical, auto electricians and associated trades
- Automotive best practice quality control and audit process to support the customer experience
- Operational expense reviews and identification of efficiencies
- Automotive supply chain review and optimisation including procurement best practice
- Stakeholder strategy and management
- Automotive hail claims catastrophe management and strategy
A boutique management firm, consulting to both private and government clients in the Insurance Industry, GRP provides clients with unique insights, practical advice and real solutions, which enables them to achieve a competitive advantage and sustained business growth through better management of operational services.
GRP assists companies achieve their performance objectives by applying a deep understanding and wide ranging experience to develop and implement practical and effective solutions.
GRP Consulting Group specialises in and offers services to deliver real solutions, which can be implemented and embedded while delivering tangible results. Services which are delivered in a highly professional, discreet manner with the utmost confidentiality.
Clients enjoy the opportunity to work directly with our most senior personnel at all stages of a project to ensure not only the highest level of expertise but also to ensure clear concise channels of communications are maintained throughout the project timeframe.
As a powerhouse of expertise and experience, GRP Consulting Group add value to clients by providing the people, processes and tools that accelerate the core functions of project management.
Project management solutions are tailored to a wide spectrum across the insurance and automotive sectors:
- Quality Control Framework for Motor Vehicle Repairs
- Motor Claims
- Insurance and Automotive Supply Chain
- Insurance and Automotive Procurement Models
- Automotive solutions and business advisory
- Automotive Commercial Sustainability